• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question LiteSpeed Configuration

Mark Bailey

Basic Pleskian
The Plesk LiteSpeed extension looks very simple. A few steps and boom! You're running LiteSpeed.

However, once you check the Litespeed web admin console, of all the hundreds of variables that can be set there, most are "not set"...especially the all-important cache.

Is there a configuration guide for setting up LiteSpeed and its cache on a Plesk server? I would suggest that the extension only does a small part, and would be much better if it included config wizards or something similar.

Thanks,

Mark

The Plesk LiteSpeed extension looks very simple. A few steps and boom! You're running LiteSpeed.

However, once you check the Litespeed web admin console, of all the hundreds of variables that can be set there, most are "not set"...especially the all-important cache.

Is there a configuration guide for setting up LiteSpeed and its cache on a Plesk server? I would suggest that the extension only does a small part, and would be much better if it included config wizards or something similar.

Thanks,

Mark
Hello

I just post an item about same doubt thursday ( Question - litespeed and plesk ), can we have some help about this?

I am testing the plugin with an trial licence, performance are REALLY greater than apache... I am not able tuning all as I need for now, but still continue our test.

Hi,

These settings in webadmin console should be left as default it is when you are using Apache configuration file.

However if you want to further tune it , please check the document

After you have installed extension and LSWS, please run follow command in SSH , it will set up cache root

bash <(curl http://www.litespeedtech.com/packages/lscache/set_cache_root_policy.sh)

after the command is executed , there should be a "lscache" directory in /var/www/vhosts/DOMAIN_COM/lscache

this is the only part you need to do for set up cache , now you just need to install plugins for your CMS

Can i Run this next to Apache and nginx ? so that one customer can use nginx and the other apache and the other openlitespeed

Can i Run this next to Apache and nginx ? so that one customer can use nginx and the other apache and the other openlitespeed
No, litespeed is replacement of apache... Litespeed is not free, so no interest to continue with apache configuration if you pay lcence for litespeed...

Back