• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue LOAD DATA LOCAL INFILE: The used command is not allowed with this MariaDB version

Azurel

Silver Pleskian
In Matomo (#1 Free Web & Mobile Analytics Software) I get the error message:
LOAD DATA LOCAL INFILE : SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1148 The used command is not allowed with this MariaDB version[42000]

It is possible to activate LOAD DATA LOCAL INFILE?

LOAD DATA INFILE

Plesk 17.5.3 Update #53
MySQL v10.1.34

For the database user is in plesk a option

Global Privileges -> File with description "Global privileges work for all databases within this hosting account"
When I activate this, I get error:

LOAD DATA INFILE : SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 13 Can't get stat of '/var/www/vhosts/example.com/...../tmp/assets/option-043.....86.csv' (Errcode: 13 "Permission denied"),
LOAD DATA LOCAL INFILE : SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1148 The used command is not allowed with this MariaDB version[42000]

the CSV have permission 0777

I think this helps
MySQL :: MySQL 8.0 Reference Manual :: 6.1.6 Security Issues with LOAD DATA LOCAL

Last edited:
In Matomo (#1 Free Web & Mobile Analytics Software) I get the error message:

It is possible to activate LOAD DATA LOCAL INFILE?

LOAD DATA INFILE

Plesk 17.5.3 Update #53
MySQL v10.1.34

For the database user is in plesk a option

Global Privileges -> File with description "Global privileges work for all databases within this hosting account"
When I activate this, I get error:

LOAD DATA INFILE : SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 13 Can't get stat of '/var/www/vhosts/example.com/...../tmp/assets/option-043.....86.csv' (Errcode: 13 "Permission denied"),

the CSV have permission 0777

I think this helps
MySQL :: MySQL 8.0 Reference Manual :: 6.1.6 Security Issues with LOAD DATA LOCAL

Hello,

you just need to add the line
Code:
local-infile=1
in /etc/mysql/my.cnf, just after the block [mysqld]

Back