• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Local Git Repository Help

selliott

New Pleskian
I've developed a C# script to perform an auto-install (using Api-Rpc) of a website application using a git local repository to pull the files from during installation. I can successfully pull the files to each newly generated website and perform the full installation, but I'm not sure how to setup each new site to automatically pull from the main git repository when a new commit is made to it? Is this possible? I want to use one repository as the master, which they are already linked to after the setup anyway, then each new website should automatically update/pull whenever a commit is made to that main repository.

I initially started to go the route of pulling from a private GitHub repository, which works if I manually get and add the hook for each website to the GitHub account and generate the SSH key, but this wasn't ideal since I want it all to occur automatically. I thought maybe using a local git repository within Plesk would be the easiest way?

Back