• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the current Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Question Locked out 2FA

NickmCook

New Pleskian
OK my first Plesk post.

I needed to upgrade PHP on Plesk, which I did. I noticed today, that the time and date incorrect in some software we use. So I logged into Plesk, and sure enough it needed setting. Which I did.

As soon as I did this, it logged me out. I entered my usual password and user name and then got the normal 2FA box. But now nothing I put into the 2FA box works. I am essentially locked out by 2FA

Any ideas are welcome.
Best
Nick

Not sure what causes your problem, as I'm fairy new to Plesk, but you could try to clear all browser caches.

Take care.

Code:
plesk bin extension --uninstall google-authenticator
If it is required only to disable the extension, run the following command:
Code:
plesk bin extension --disable google-authenticator

Back