1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

lockup on 9.0 upgrade. Now no Plesk panel or emails

Discussion in 'Plesk 9.x for Linux Issues, Fixes, How-To' started by simtech@, Jan 20, 2009.

1. simtech@

simtech@ Guest

My domains are all still up and running, but no emails and I can't log into the Plesk admin control panel.

I was upgrading from 8.6 to 9.0 and who knows what went wrong!

Here's the error when I attempt to login onto Plesk:

ERROR: PleskMainDBExceptionMySQL query failed: Incorrect information in file:

'./psa/misc.frm'0: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/common_func.php3:250 db_query(string 'select param, val from misc')

1: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/common_func.php3:562 get_param(string 'mysql41_compatible')

2: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/common_func.php3:459 db_set_names()

3: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/common_func.php3:438 db_connect_real(string 'localhost', string 'admin', string

'*******', string 'psa')4: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/common_func.php3:418 db_connect()

5: /usr/local/psa/admin/auto_prepend/auth.php3:90

Yikes! Any help on how to fix this? Thanks.

2. adamluz

adamluz Guest