• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Issue Log browser error (after update)

OverWolf

Regular Pleskian
Server operating system version
Almalinux 9.4
Plesk version and microupdate number
18.0.62 Update #1
Hi,
after update to version Version 1.8.2-1118, I have many PHP Warning (Uninitialized string offset 0; File: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/modules/log-browser/library/Database/Mail/Table.php, Line: 287). Why ? Is there a way to fix them ?

Thank you

Attachments

• PleskLogBrowser.jpg
    PleskLogBrowser.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 6
As I can see, the bug was fixed in the version 1.8.2,

1.8.2 (04 July 2024)​

• [...]
  • [-] Fixed the issue where certain mail log entries could stop further processing of the log file, resulting in the "Exception: PHP Warning: Uninitialized string offset 0" error. (EXTPLESK-5642)
  • [...]

Could you confirm that these errors continue appearing after the upgrade? Could it be you see errors that happened before the upgrade?

Hi,
yes, the error persist. As I wrote, I have installed 1.8.2, but nearly every day I have these records in logs

Thank you @OverWolf, we were able to reproduce the issue and can confirm the bug.
Currently, the plan is to fix the bug together with the next release.

JFYI. A new version of the Log Browser extension has been released, it also contains a fix for this bug (the bug was registered with id EXTPLESK-5700).

Back