• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Login not possible

mdonner

New Pleskian
Dear volks,
I try to install a wordpress (for dev) within a sub-folder of my domain https://domain.com/wordpress -> The installation went just fine without errors. However when i try to login into the admin area after installation i get catched by NinjaFirewall brute Force protection. This is not a plugin as far as i see .... so it seems to come with the plesk future "Web Application Firewall" - unfortunately i cannot take them offline (switching it to off does not change anything, also when combine with apache restart). ... i'm absolutely confused, working for years in dev without any problems and now i'm unable to run a wordpress instance.

By the way, when trying to use the credentials that were created when doing the installation for the ninjafirewall interface i get back to the login (invalid creds i think) ....
When trying to install wordpress manually i get back (also from ninja firewall) that my login is blocked due to security reasons .... what the heck ....
any idea how to fix this would be great ....

BR
Matthias

Back