• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved logs error php fatal error

marie-pier

New Pleskian
Hi,

i have this two logs error where is causing order in double.. can help me seeing what i have to do?

AH01071: Got error 'PHP message: PHP Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 536870912 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 16777224 bytes) in /var/www/vhosts/flexigolf.ca/httpdocs/wp-includes/class-wpdb.php on line 2885', referer: Panier

Error162.158.126.180AH01071: Got error 'PHP message: The WC_Order_Item_Product::eek:ffsetSet function is deprecated since version 4.4.0.PHP message: The WC_Order_Item_Product::eek:ffsetSet function is deprecated since version 4.4.0.PHP message: The WC_Order_Item_Product::eek:ffsetSet function is deprecated since version 4.4.0.PHP message: The WC_Order_Item_Product::eek:ffsetSet function is deprecated since version 4.4.0.PHP message: The WC_Order_Item_Product::eek:ffsetSet function is deprecated since version 4.4.0.PHP message: The WC_Order_Item_Product::eek:ffsetSet function is deprecated since version 4.4.0.PHP message: The WC_Order_Item_Product::eek:ffsetSet function is deprecated since version 4.4.0.PHP message: The WC_Order_Item_Product::eek:ffsetSet function is deprecated since version 4.4.0.PHP message: The WC_Order_Item_Product::eek:ffsetSet function is deprecated since version 4.4.0.PHP message: The WC_Order_Item_Product::eek:ffsetSet function is deprecated since version 4.4.0.PHP message: The WC_Order_Item_Product::eek:ffsetSet function is deprecated since version 4.4.0.PHP message: The WC_Order_Item_Product::eek:ffsetSet function is deprecated since version 4.4.0.', referer: Panier

The error is logged by Woocommerce. If you just update your Wordpress and the Woocommerce plugin it should be solved.

The first error (below) is caused because the script class-wpdb.php used more memory than is allowed by the memory_limit setting (which is 536870912 bytes = 512MB). It needs another 16777224 bytes (~16MB). Increase the value of the PHP memory_limit setting.
AH01071: Got error 'PHP message: PHP Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 536870912 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 16777224 bytes) in /var/www/vhosts/flexigolf.ca/httpdocs/wp-includes/class-wpdb.php on line 2885', referer: Panier

This is an error related to an outdated function (WC_Order_Item_Product) used by a plugin or theme on your Wordpress site. Make sure all themes and plugins are up to date, and remove any plugin or themes that haven't been updated by the authors in a while.
PHP message: The WC_Order_Item_Product::eek:ffsetSet function is deprecated since version 4.4.0.

Last edited:
thanks for your answer!

i identified a support plugin that was old and i manually increase the php memory limit! .. i think i resolve the issue

thanks a lot!!!!!

Back