• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Logs question ?

Richard Follett

Basic Pleskian
So I am trying to solve a problem with regards to files being added to my Wordpress site.
I found this in a Plugin Log:

May 14, 2017 10:47 pm system 127.0.0.1 File modified wp-content/wflogs/config.php (old size: 615638, new size: 615638)
May 14, 2017 10:23 am system 127.0.0.1 File modified wp-content/wflogs/config.php (old size: 615638, new size: 615638)
May 14, 2017 10:23 am system 127.0.0.1 New file added wp-admin/ms-log.php (size: 342)

So I know when the bad file (ms-log.php) was added... so now I am looking in the Plesk logs but they only seem to show for last 24 hours? See this screen shot:

Screenshot

if I change the date to narrow range it does nothing? If I hit refresh it does nothing?

I guess somewhere there is a setting for how long these logs are kept?

Thank you but still bit confused!

Screenshot - from here I click on Logs and see this:

Screenshot

I want to put a date in - say 4 days ago and it does not show from that day?

when you say /var/www/vhosts/system/(sub.).YOUR-DOMAIN.COM/logs

how do I view this?

I found the Plesk Action log which tells me when I lasted logged into my Plesk dashboard which is good.. Checking all options.. still no idea how they added files!

Thank you

Back