• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Question Mail and DNS help needed

FrankJ

New Pleskian
Hi to the community,

I have set up a Plesk environment on Debian. Problems are with mail and DNS. The Plesk documentation is not clear to me — so I need some help.

What would you recommend?

Cheers, Frank

Thanks Igor!

My problem description was quite vague so far. I set up email for a domain (occupy-occupy.de). Roundcube works, I can send email and receive within roundcube for the email address I created.

What does not work is my email client (it works fine with other domains — not set up under Plesk) — which might be a configuration problem. I am not sure where and how I can set up the mail server (like mail.occupy-occupy.de). The Plesk Domain mail settings don't give me an option. Is mail.<domain.de> a standard setting?

Cheers, Frank

Back