• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Mail Filtering in Plesk

davorg

Basic Pleskian
I'm just setting up a new server running Plesk 8.2.1 on Fedora Core 6.

Is there a way in Plesk to define user-level rules on mail delivery so that, for example, mail from a particular mailing list is stored in a different mailbox.

On other servers I've done this using tools like Procmail - but Plesk doesn't seem to have built-in support for this. Unless I've missed it.

I access my mail through IMAP using various clients. Sometimes I use Horde, sometimes Thunderbird and sometimes Mutt. I know that it's possible to implement filter rules in each of these clients, but that would mean creating the same set of filter rules in each client. This functionality is far better handled on the server.

So, have I missed an obvious setting in Plesk? Or is this functionality missing? And, if it's missing, are there plans to add it?

Cheers,

Dave...

Back