• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Resolved Mail Log Browser

othmaqsa

Regular Pleskian
Server operating system version
20.04.4 LTS
Plesk version and microupdate number
18.0.45 Update #1
Hello,

The Mail Log Browser freezes on Loading and does not load.

Is there anyone having this problem too?

Thank you in advance.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-07-30 171022.png
    Screenshot 2022-07-30 171022.png
    37.4 KB · Views: 10
Same here. But after a while, you'll see the messages.
I guess the issue is the number of items per page: 1000, 5000 or 10000

Last edited:
Hello maartenv,

Thank you for your message.

Same thing on my side, the log related to MAIL finally loaded.

However, the log related to SYSTEM never load, you too ?

Hello @maartenv ,

I'm coming back to you because I noticed something wrong.

I tried 2 or 3 times to access the LOG BROWSER and as mentioned, in the SYSTEM part, it does not work, and the MAIL part works but after several minutes.
What is weird and critical, I notice the CPU load is almost 100%. I noticed this problem 2 or 3 times, and I reproduced it after trying to access the LOG BROWSER menu.

Can you confirm if you encounter this problem?

Thanks for your help.

Hi,

CPU gets up to 70% while the extension is loading the data.

Can you please report this bug?

Last edited:
Hi,

CPU gets up to 70% when the extension is loading the data.

Can you please report this bug?

Hello @maartenv ,

Thank you for your message.

The bug has been reported.

Thank you.

Hi guys,

We have released a new version of the extension with the second part of planned fixes,

Changes​

1.4.0 (5 October 2022)​

• [+] Removed the classic pagination. Now new log records appear when you click the "Show more records" buttons at the beginning and at the end of the list.
  • [+] Now you can set a date starting from which the selected number of log records will be displayed.
  • The extension now works faster because it retrieves only a fair number of log records instead of retrieving them all from the server. (EXTPLESK-3898)
  • The filter panel now takes less space on the screen.
  • [-] The filter by message now works correctly on Debian 10 and Ubuntu 18. (EXTPLESK-3902)
  • [-] The filter by source on the "Mail" tab now again displays values. (EXTPLESK-3904)

Feel free to provide any feedback!

Back