• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

mail problems

I

ibrar

Guest
I'm having problems sending mail from my server (fedora core 2).
When I login to webmail for one of the domains and send an email to an external domain, the email is bounced back as below (I only copied the header).
I'm having other problems with the emails as well but don't know where to start to look (I'm new to plesk, just started using it)

I'll be grateful for any help.
cheers
ibrar
----------------------------------------------------
Hi. This is the qmail-send program at localhost.localdomain.
I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses.
This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.

<[email protected]>:
Connected to 217.199.170.66 but sender was rejected.
Remote host said: 553 5.3.0 <[email protected]>... No such user here
 
Back
Top