1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Mail Server - Someone is relaying

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by shane01, Aug 28, 2006.

1. shane01

shane01 Guest

Hi Guys,

I keep receiving this message back from plesk;

--------------------------------------------------------------

MailEnable: Message delivery has been delayed.

Message is waiting at caznet.com.au for delivery to mx.rima-tde.net.

The message will be retried for another 30 hours.

Reason: Mail Server for rima-tde.net could not be contacted at this time. MailEnable will keep trying to deliver this message and will notify you of any progress.

Message headers follow:

To: <oeuqazpi@rima-tde.net>
    Subject: Message Delivery Failure
    Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 22:38:14 +0930
    Message-ID: <24210EE819474857B51AEDD7DDB4361D.MAI@caznet.com.au>
    X-MEFilter: 1
    Precedence: bulk

----------------------------------------------------------------

We use our ISP as the outgoing mail server for all our customers rather than our plesk server. Also, the FROM address is my personal email address. I am not the source of these emails. I have plesk set, as far as i know, to not allow relaying. What settings should be changed to best prevent this type of relaying?

Shane

2. tvengel

tvengel Guest

Hello,

I have the same problem. Even after disabling outgoing smtp.
    I've contacted SWSOFT and the only thing they said was that my 30-days support period was ended and had to buy a "support-contract" or a one-time support fee.

I think I have to do it with those errors. I use a Plesk 30-domains for personal use, so it's not affordable for me to buy extra support for a licensed product.

Regards,
    Tim Van Engeland

3. shane01

shane01 Guest

mmm.... suppport isnt the best hey. I am a software engineer myself - with a bachelor degree from university. Not sure that the way of offering support is what I would use if I had developed the software.

Well... I'll keep playing and see what I can come up with. Let you know if I get anywhere.

Shane

4. tvengel

tvengel Guest

Okay.

Thanks!

Tim