• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue MailChimp - 401: Your API key may be invalid, or you've attempted to access the wrong datacenter.

XTech

New Pleskian
Hello There!
I am having a hard time figuring out why this error "401: Your API key may be invalid, or you've attempted to access the wrong datacenter." whit MailChimp API configuration with a PHP Laravel script happens. It is a Newsletter subscription and I have the correct Mailchimp API Key and Mailchimp List ID in the admin dashboard for the script.

Appreciate any help in this matter in advance.
Thank you.

Attachments

• Newsletter error.PNG
    Newsletter error.PNG
    38.4 KB · Views: 6
It is not, but it is built with PHP. I have another 500 | Server error issue with the contact us page and new customer registration and when they place an order an email should go to the customer and to the admin which does not work at the moment as well. when I try to test the contact us form (which is also in PHP) and get the 500 | Server Error.

the admin dashboard for Contact us and Mailchimp has a setting where I input the required files. attached are the settings for the email setup for Contact us and the other incoming and outgoing emails (new user registration and order placements) do not work as well.

I am relatively new to the Plesk and VPS Sever and do not know how to get this taken care of. please let me know if you need me to check the log files and share them here if that will help you to know the errors and issues I have. the Email Form with the same script works fine in the cPanel shared hosting.

Thank you.

Attachments

• newsletter settings.PNG
    newsletter settings.PNG
    16.1 KB · Views: 2
  • Newsletter error.PNG
    Newsletter error.PNG
    38.4 KB · Views: 2
  • Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    30.7 KB · Views: 2
500 is a very general web server error message that is shown everytime no more specific error can be logged. You'll need to check the error_log of your web server to find out more on a 500 error. It normally gives a reason for the error.

So it is on my server hosting company which is IONOS that needs to check. I did not find any logs for the issue myself even I have access to the root/admin part of my Plesk.

Back