• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Mailenable (web)mail problem

E

EdwinP

Hello,

After installing Mailenable Webmail on my Plesk server, several things went wrong.

When using the installer (found in C:\ParallelsInstaller\parallels\PANEL-WIN_10.4.4\dist-msi-Microsoft-2003-i386) to install webmail the installer resetted the security and the default postoffices directory back to C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\Mail Servers\Mail Enable\POSTOFFICES.

Plesk Webmail was enables via server components, this worked well.

Access to mail was not working anymore, because of wrong directory's and security settings.

That problem has been resolves by using the Plesk reconfigurator, the correct postoffices-path has been restored succesfully to the d:\ drive of the server.

When accessing webmail via MEWebmail (or via Horde, which was default before installation of MEwebmail) mails are readable, new items can be sent too. Removing the mails in inbox does not work, they reappear in inbox after seconds.
Same problem with sent items, could be deleted, but reappears within seconds.

Selecting deleted items in webmail results in error:
"Could not load folder. The folder does not exist on the server or may have been renamed. Please refresh webmail and try again. ME-E5005: A path or permission problem occured while accessing the message store. Please contact your system administrator."

Server info: Windows 2008R2 / Plesk 10.4 / Mailenable standard 6.5 (plesk install).

Does anyone have the same problem?

Kind regards.

Edwin

I m also facing the same issue on plesk 10.4 andpelsk 9.5 after upgrading to mail enable 6.

Please Help!!!

Regards,

Brij Mohan
Dots & Coms

Hi,

It looks like my problem is resolved.

I looked up the permissions of the postoffices-folder om my server, It didn't have entries for the IME_STORE_GROUP. I noticed I didn't have the group at all, when looking in my local servers users and groups.

Surfing on the internet I found the following article: http://forum.mailenable.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=20467

I have created the users / group via the MEInstaller.exe utility found in C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\Mail Servers\Mail Enable\Bin.
Then I have runned the option (10) to create the user/group. I applied registry permissions with option (11). As last I have runned option (1) to reset permissions on the other files/folders.

When logging in at a user mailbox, I can now access Deleted Items, and when I delete items from inbox or sent items, they are moved to deleted items now.

Maybe this will fix your issue?

Regards,

Edwin

Back