• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Resolved MAILMAN is not processing its queue

tkalfaoglu

Silver Pleskian
I recently upgraded from Onyx to Obsidian.. Then, noticing the outlook problem of courrier, I switched it to Dovecot using the plesk interface. Now I realized that the mailman is not processing its queue..
The mailman processes are running, and any mail I sent to a test list is not distributed. It seems to be ignored.
Nothing much in the /var/log/mailman/* nor in the maillogs..

I even tried to create a new list, but the same issue -- mail goes, no bounce, but not distributed..
I tried restarting the mailman of course..
Where else can I look?
Many thanks, -t

Have you tried Postfix? I mean, remove mailman and use only Postfix from plesk GUI or SSH

Last edited:
SOLVED: I re-installed mailman and I added the recommended aliases into /etc/aliases file manually and I think somehow that worked.

Back