• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Major template issues after update

GMBrian

New Pleskian
I've been having issues creating new domain and clients after an automatic Plesk update.

This seems to be the issue I'm facing, but there's no resolution for it except contacting support, which I can't because I acquired Plesk from my VPS provider.
https://kb.plesk.com/en/123549

Each time I try to make a domain it seems to fail on creating config files from the templates. With the following error:

New configuration files for the Apache web server were not created due to the errors in configuration templates: Template processing failed: file = /usr/local/psa/admin/conf/templates/default/domainVhost.php, error = Template_Exception: No data. file: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/Template/Processor.php line: 28 code: 0 Previous error: Template_Variable_Exception: No data. file: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/Template/Variable/AbstractCachedData.php line: 67 code: 0. Detailed error descriptions were sent to you by email. Please resolve the issues and click here to generate broken configuration files once again or here to generate all configuration files. See the details in Configuration Troubleshooter​

I've checked the template files for content and they seem fine. I also don't know if there's a way to delete the template directory and have it re-installed fresh.

Hi GMBrian,

did you consider to use the "Plesk repair utility", which is able to repair quite a lot of issues on your server?

Plesk Repair Utility ( Plesk 12.5 online documentation )

In your case, I would start with the DB - repair first, because there seem to be some database inconsistencies.

plesk repair db -y -v
If this didn't already helped, you might consider to use the "--all" - option:

plesk repair all -y -v

Pls. note, that you always have the option to run a "diagnostic mode" first, which only informs you about the ( possible ) detected issues. The option "-n" will be used instead for the diagnostic mode:

Examples:

plesk repair db -n -v
plesk repair all -n -v

Back