• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

Manual backup.

T

theacolyte.org

Guest
I've seen this asked before but I haven't seen any answers that make me feel warm and tingly inside.

PSADUMP is broken. Lots of things with Plesk appear to be broken. I want to copy all settings/domains/etc to a new server manually.

How do I do it?

I'll probably have another drive put in the server and reinstalled on that, so I can copy files from drive a to drive b.
 
Back
Top