• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Many Domains One Webmail

T

teknovision

Hi all!

I have many domains but I would only like to have one webmail access point, any ideas?

this would mean that I could go to the same webmail.mydomain.com and whther I be domain1 or domain2 user.

Cheers for any help!!

Philippe

It is not possible to create such an access point. Webmail is enabled on per domain basis.

Hope this helps

Thanks for your reply!! This is really a great shame, I'm really surprised no one has requested this before??

PSA only uses one instance of webmail for all domains by default. There is a Webmail site in IIS that all webmail domains are mapped to via their Host Header.

You can also setup seperate webmail sites (using something like Uebi or Squirrel) by creating a seperate site in IIS with the hostheader for the site you want (after you remove it from the PSA webmail that is).

I don't remember but the only problem I can think of is if Horde only accepts usernames and not whole email addresses as logins. If this were the case, then it will parse the domain on its own from the header, in which case it won't work (ala like PSA on linux). I don't remember because we stopped using Horde long ago in favor of a custom Uebi install that isn't tied to the PSAdb and just acts as a POP3 client.

Hi Sieb,

Webmail accepts both the formats( username alone and username@domain).

in my horde webmail it is very limited to orginal horde taht used in linuz. for eexample i could not create solders or sent folder or addon like calendar.

Is it possipple to add thsi features?

You should be able to add those with the directions from the Horde site. I think all it takes is adding the files, adding the entries to the Horde php files, and then creating the DBs. I did it back in the PSA5 days.

Back