• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

MAPS and RBL Denying Access To My Clients

A

alexisb

Guest
Hi, SpamAssassin is killing my server and I would like to use RBL's and MAPS, however when I used SpamCop or SpamHaus in the past some of my clients had problems sending emails.

The thing is that the main provider of ADSL in my country, where I have many clients, has many IP's listed by SpamHaus, these are dynamic IP's assigned per each ADSL connection so one of my valid clients could be using an IP that was blocked because a spammer used that IP some days ago.

Is there any way I can change smtp_psa so I still use RBL but whitelist IP ranges for these ADSL users in my country?

Regards!
 
Back
Top