• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the current Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

maria db connection

Office

New Pleskian
I came back, I delete the Maria db 10.4 and installed 10.3 version. But when try to create a new db I had the same issue:
Error: The test connection to the database server has failed:

SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1449 The user specified as a definer ('root'@'localhost') does not exist

So now what I can do?

Did you upgrade your MariaDB version following this guide?
How to upgrade MySQL 5.5 to 5.6/5.7 or MariaDB 5.5 to 10.0/10.1/10.2 on Linux?
And how did you so easily downgrade again???
According to the error message there is no entry for root in the user table of the database. This leads me to the idea that there might not be any content at all in your database. You need to disable password requirement on login to be able to access the database in the first place or you can try to set a new root password.
mysqladmin --user=root password "newpassword"

To remove the previous version of db I follow this guidehttps://stackoverflow.com/questions/33362904/completely-remove-mariadb-or-mysql-from-centos-7-or-rhel-7
after I reinstall the right version of Maria DB

It appears that this guide is for an empty database or at least one where it is not important to keep existing data. I'd guess that you probably have lost your database content and need to reinstall Plesk and then restore your content from a backup.

how can I achieve this:
You need to disable password requirement on login to be able to access the database in the first place or you can try to set a new root password.
mysqladmin --user=root password "newpassword"

It appears that this guide is for an empty database or at least one where it is not important to keep existing data. I'd guess that you probably have lost your database content and need to reinstall Plesk and then restore your content from a backup.
The server is a fresh installation, and there is'nt any data.

Peter don't mark solved the thread. It's my thread and I need to resolve this problem. When I solved the problem I close the thread. Thanks.

The problem here is that Plesk heavily relies on the database. During installation it creates several tables and users including an "admin" user that is provided with a root password to the database. If this content is missing, there is no way to get back into a working installation. The content is obviously missing, so you need to start over with the server setup.

You can try to run
# plesk repair installation
and then
# plesk installer --select-release-current --reinstall-patch --upgrade-installed-components
but I have doubts that it will fix it. If this does not fix the issue, you need to reinstall your server including reinstalling Plesk.

Back