• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Mass Change

U

utman

Is there a tool or is it possible to make a mass change in plesk to edit for example all the clients and their domain's available email space?

I would like to increase the allowed amount of disk space used for email on all the domains and all the clients to lets say:

100 MB

Doing it one by 1 is a very slow process. I know I could do a SQL update, however I fear there is more involved than just updating the psa database.

Hey,
This is actually very easy...

Log into plesk and tick all domains, or clients, and click "group operations" .... you will see the option for the mail.....

You are right.

It would be great if Plesk retained the template info tied to the domains after creation.

That would allow you to just update the template and apply the changes to all domains tied to it.

That way it would be very easy to do global changes when offering accounts with different limits (space, mailboxes, etc.).

What do you think about it?

Anyone from SWsoft listening?

Thanks.

Back