• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Max_execution_time

Rkassa

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
AlmaLinux 9.2 (Turquoise Kodkod)
Plesk version and microupdate number
18.0.55 Update #1
Hi,

We have this issue with our Dedicated server running plesk latest version.
Our php scripts and phpmyadmin running the scripts max 60 seconds.
We changed php settings, on domein page php settings, settings in /etc/httpd/conf.d/fcgid.conf file, OTHING is helping.
Somehow plesk is using the settings from somewhere else.
How i can change this settings, please help, we struggeling with this issue allready a week.

Is your scripts running against the domain's PHP settings or against the servers? If it's being ran within the site's then editing the max_execution_time for the PHP settings should be more then enough:

If you're not using the site's PHP then you will more likely want to edit /etc/php.ini.

You can learn more here:

Thats the problem, i dont know which php settings is plesk using, becouse i changet the php version settings, i changet the domein php settings but still it is running 60 sec.

Hier is showing the php.ini and the domein php settings, both are more then 60 sec. But somehow plesk is using some other settings that i can't find. its werad.

Attachments

• Naasgfsdmloos.png
    Naasgfsdmloos.png
    88.1 KB · Views: 10
Plesk is not doing anything with that setting. The field content is directly written into the PHP configuration file, and that is the value that is used by PHP. You can easily check it by running this code from within your website:
Code:
<?php phpinfo(); ?>
and check the setting from the output.

It's probably another setting that stops the output. For example are you using a load balancer such as the Amazon AWS load balancer? It will cut traffic when a certain idle time is reached.

Thanks Peter.
Somhow phpinfo from plesk gives one error whene i trying to see phpinfo, error is
Error: Unable to retrieve information about the PHP configuration. {see the screenshot)
But if i put this code in one php file i see php info, where max_execution time is 33600, but as i mention its not working, and this issue i have seen in other domein whene i was trying to import a mysql dump file, it was stoping after 10 minites, whyle i changet the max time there to 600000.
We dont have any local php.ini, and we dont use any balancer or anything external, it is just one laravel application.
1694592921794.png

and the error we get after executing 60 seconds is 504, this error we get in javascript and not in php.

And this are the errors that i see in log page of the plesk:
(70007)The timeout specified has expired: AH01075: Error dispatching request to : (polling), referer: CPDMS
202053#0: *2258794 upstream timed out (110: Connection timed out) while reading response header from upstream
1694594622050.png

I have done it for server wide, but just now again domeinwide, but still is after 60 sec is stoped :(
But now i see this error:
341497#0: *2387076 upstream timed out (110: Connection timed out) while reading response header from upstream

Do i have to restart the server or something? becouse this is weard.

Back