• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the current Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Migration, DNS server does not support networks in the Transfer Restrictions Template

JackDP

New Pleskian
I'm migrating from Plesk 9.5 to 11 and I'm getting the following on my Transfer Pre-Check from within the Migration Manager.

"The destination DNS server does not support networks in the Transfer Restrictions Template, but some subscriptions have networks in DNS transfer restrictions. The records with network IP addresses in the DNS transfer restrictions will not be restored."

I've gone to Server, DNS Settings, Transfer Restriction Template and added the new server's IP to the list of allowed networks to no avail. I also couldn't find any documentation on what the cause might be. Any info on this would be great, thanks.

Back