• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

migration manager: Confixx -> Plesk problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

veduardo

New Pleskian
Hey there,

I just tried to use the Migration Manager, to migrate from a Confixx to a Plesk 12.0.18 server. Unfortunately, there appear some warnings i realy don't now how to solve:

Warning: hosting "web28.xxx.yyy.de"

Failed deployment of domain domain4.com

Warning:

Execution of /opt/psa/admin/plib/api-cli/domain.php --create domain4.com -webspace-name web28.xxx.yyy.de -do-not-apply-skeleton -notify false -guid 7xxxx-ae86-xxx-xxx-56b266e10f9b -skip-plan -ignore-nonexistent-options failed with return code 1.
Stderr is
An error occurred during domain creation: There are no available resources of this type (sites) left. Requested: 1; available: 0.

After some investigation I found out what the problem is:

On the old confixx server I have a reseller with several Customer. Customer web28 e.g. has 4 domains:
domain1.com
domain2.com
domain3.com
domain4.com

On the Plesk server the script now creates the customer web28 and wants to create the 4 domains. But for some reason it first creates a default domain named web28.xxx.yyy.de.
xxx.yyy.de is the address of my old Confixx server.

Then domain1.com, domain2.com and domain3.com are then created. When the script wants to create the final domain domain4.com it is not possible because the newly created customer web28 is limited to only 4 domains.

On the old Confixx server the customer web28 has no limitasions regard to the number of domains?!?
Does anyone have any idea what this may be? Is it possible to set somewhere on the Plesk server that all new customers must have an infinite number of domains (also newly created)?

Or can I somehow prevent, that Plesk creates the domain web28.xxx.yyy.de?

I have a Plesk licence with unlimited domains.

Thanks in advance
Eduardo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back