• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Migration / Transfer Onyx / Onyx

A.Roemer

New Pleskian
Hello,
I would like to transfer my Plesk Onyx user accounts, etc.
from one server to the other. I can also log on to Server B using the root data and select the accounts, then start the load to load and nothing has happened. Do I have to consider in advance or something ice.? MFG Andreas Römer
Maschinelle Übersetzung

Hallo,
ich möchte gerne meine Plesk Onyx Nutzerkonten usw. von einem zum anderen Server Transferieren.
Ich kann mich auch über Server A auf Server B mit den root Daten einloggen und die Konten auswählen, danach fängt der an zu laden beendet und nix ist passiert. Muss ich im Vorraus noch was beachten oder Eisntellen.?
MFG Andreas Römer

Hi Andreas,

You did use "Tools & Settings" => "Migration and Transfer Manager" => "Start a new Migration" ?

It needs port 22 to be open on the source server.
If you have some kind of bruteforce stuff (like I have) protection for port 22 then you really need to create a rule in which you open port 22 coming from the destination server before it hits this protection.

Hello Thank you for the info. Do I have to create domains in advance?

Hallo Vielen dank für die Info.
Muss ich den im Vorraus die Domains anlegen ?

After firewall adjustment and creating the domains on both servers has everything fit

nach Firewall anpassung und anlegen der Domains auf beiden Servern hat alles gepasst

After firewall adjustment and creating the domains on both servers has everything fit

nach Firewall anpassung und anlegen der Domains auf beiden Servern hat alles gepasst
You don't need to create the subscription/domains on the target system.
They will be created for you with exactly the same settings as on the source Plesk server.

Back