• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Migrattion errors

N

npavlidis

Systems: CentOS Plesk 8.1.1

(mysql and php versions are the same on both boxes)

Error Type 1:

domain domain.gr

Failed deployment of database domaindb (domain domain.gr)

Execution of /usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/cid_unpacker /usr/local/psa/PMM/var/2007-07-30-17.36.52.346778 failed with return code 1.
Stdin is
db

in the migration.log file this is the output:

Runtime error during db: (1, '', "ERROR 1283 (HY000) at line 896: Column 'description' cannot be part of FULLTEXT index\n")

The databses are copied BUT NOT FULLY! instead of 127 tables 27 only are transfered and even when I export and import them manualy the website will not recover

Error Type 2:

domain domain.com

is not a proper subdomain of domain.com

the migration.log output is:

[19:51:16|INFO:14441:p.log] NotAProperSubdomain: is not a proper subdomain of domain.com [./pmm_deploy.cpp:2807]
[19:51:16|INFO:14441:p.log] DNS zone deployment was failed

Domain and files are transfered but the domain when accessed forwards to the "master" domain of the server

Any help will be appreciated

Thank you

Hi,

i have the same error on ever db i like to migrate. I get this error also when i migrate from plesk 8.2 to plesk 8.2

Any solutions for this?

Michael

hey

This is due to an error on the database from what i have seen so far...

The error is caused from an incompatibility with the indexes that a joomla compponent called "Remository" creates in the jos_downloads_files table

If you remove the component and delete the tables from the database everything is back to normal :)

This should not happen though... but the technical team did not pay attention to the email I sent .....(no reply at all)

Back