• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Missing Imprint on Plesk Login Page

g4marc

Basic Pleskian
Hi,
In Germany we have a big problem with t-online with a missing provider identification on the plesk login page. the server itself does not offer any content apart from the login via plesk. Nevertheless, T-online requires an imprint.

The IP is on the blacklist at t-online. Without an imprint, he does not want to remove the ip from the blacklist.

We make the servers available to our customers exclusively for their web hosting, i.e. many domains are delegated to one IP. Ablacklisting thus affects all customers on this server!
t-online eimails are very widespread for this purpose, affecting many contacts.

How can I insert a link with an imprint on the login page, which then leads to the imprint? Alternatively, just an inserted text block with the relevant data?

Thx

I suppose you could create your own customized Plesk theme. That way you could modify the login page a bit. I've never done this myself, so I don't know how difficult this would be. Perhaps the easy options would be to create a simple landing page for your server with all imprint info and a button\link for your customers to continue to the Plesk login page.

Designing a page is not the problem. it's about the plesk login page. this cannot be edited in such a way that a link for the imprint can be inserted there.
you therefore have to edit the template used by plesk. I just don't know where to find them ...

btw: where i can find plesk (servers index.html) default page? i would like to set a imprint too on this page.

Hi,
there is no solution yet. :(
i just modifyed the default index.html page at /var/www/vhosts/default/htdocs so that german news-portals and email-providers like t-online was satisfied with this.

...but finally that is not the desired solution for the imprint notice on the Plesk-login page!
obviously it is not easy to add a link on this page.

Hello @g4marc, Thank you for your prompt reply. The only way I found to add some basic Information to the login screen is with CSS. The Text is not selectable, and you cannot add HTML, but the legal information is displayed.

1. Create your own theme like described in the documentation.
  2. Add the following CSS to the custom.css file:
Code:
pul-layout__main::after {
    content:  "This server is operated by: XYZ Imprint: example.com/imprint";
}

view.png

Hey, i've got the same problem with T-Online an the hopefully last step is to add an imprint to the login page. I did everything like in the manual described here.

#1 Genereate the plesk admin them
plesk bin branding_theme --pack -name default -destination /usr/local/psa/theme.zip

#2 download it and edited the custom.css file like @hansitheking described

#3 reuploaded it

#4 installed the theme
plesk bin branding_theme -i -vendor admin -source usr/local/psa/theme.zip

#4 activated the theme
plesk bin branding_theme -s -name nameofmytheme

I can see the theme is working because i changed some graphic plesk is now showing in the backend.
Sadly only the login screen does not show the imprint :(
Can anyone give me a tip how to fix this?

Thank you a lot!

Back