• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Question Missing "Tools & Settings", Extensions & Docker Menu Items

nick_le_page

New Pleskian
I have 2 Plesk servers running on Amazon Lightsail
Product: Plesk Onyx 17.8.11 Update #37 - Web Admin Edition

They were both set up the same except region.

One of them is missing "Tools & Settings", Extensions & Docker Menu Items from the LHS menu, and "System Overview" on the right - which is where the update button is.

The instance with the missing items has an Owl Advisor at the top, so I am thinking that its maybe is some kind of beginner mode?

Does anyone know how I add this functionality?

First of all, make sure that you logged in as admin for both Plesk servers. Only admin can see all menus.
Also, it may be caused by a broken installation. Fix it with

# plesk installer --select-release-current --reinstall-patch --upgrade-installed-components
# plesk repair installation

has an Owl Advisor at the top, so I am thinking that its maybe is some kind of beginner mode?
This Advisor doesn't enable any 'beginner mode' and doesn't affect it in any way.

Back