• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Modules and Scripts

S

snyhof

This is more of a question for your developers if they will share their thoughts.

The current scripts like news and eShop, etc. that are inserted into the web pages seem to run as one page. In other words, my scripts that I offer to my clients that are contractor specific have to be included into iframes. I hate iframes because I cannot adjust the height of the page according to the page called from an external source script. So I make the height of my page tall enough to include most of the pages that are called into it.

Question:
Is there a way for external pages to be called into one template web page and navigate to other external pages inside the template page without the use of an iframe? I know I could make my entire program into one file, but that would be a long page of code and not very practical.

It would be easily available when Modules SDK is finished. Currently the easiest way to integrate them is iframe or external link in menu.

The plans for 5.0 are not final yet; but the chances are high that we'll provide the API/SDK with that version. Functions necessary for that feature are now rated very high in our list of priorities.

Back