• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Monitor: All server: "internal server error code 102 problem with ssl ca cert path access rights

tajt02

Basic Pleskian
Hi,

whats that since some days?

[The internal server error] (code 102) Problem with the SSL CA cert (path? access rights?)

That comes always and I cannot connect to the servers through the monitor app. Haven't changed anything on the servers (plesk updates only)...

Why?!

Thx

Hello? Anyone there? Or died the forum with the design change?

I cannot access all my servers (different servers) through the monitor app since some days/weeks. I don't think I'm the only one who has this problem, because different servers, have nothing do do with each other...

Thx.

Thanks for your great help. :mad:

Since ~2 days all 2 servers are accessable through the app. It must have been due to Plesk. Maybe you say what it was.

Hey tajt02,

Did you have any luck with this issue? It started for me about the same time as you, and I also haven't been able to track down the cause. Searching through forums it seems like you are the only other person in the world with this glitch.

It mentions an SSL cert error, so far I've tried:
1. Remove and add SSL cert back
2. Remove Plesk Mobile from phone and reinstall
3. Remove Plesk extension for the app and reinstall

No go. If anyone has suggestions for taj and I we would definitely appreciate it!

Thanks

****, I've written my text and pressed a fu**** button and the browser window was closed... Second attempt:

So as I said, for me it works since ~3 days now again, without that I would have done something. I have 2 different Plesk12 servers, one at 1and1, the other on kimsufi, and for both this error came only in the APP. Don't know why. All plesk updates were made. And there was no warning/info on the normal plesk interface.

Also I don't know what for an ssl cert you mean. I have only 1 ssl certificate for one of my domains on one of the 2 servers. Dont think that this has something to do with that

Maybe Parallels team will tell us what it was.
Thx

Hi taj02,

I had a Plesk update roll in last night. This morning my monitor software seems to be up and running again! I didn't notice mention of it in the patch notes, but hopefully you are good too.

Thanks

But why Parallels doesn't say anything about that? And why for me it worked now since ~ 1 week and for you since today?

Back