Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.
I have a domain installed under one client and I would now like to move it to another existing client. It there some way to do this or do I need to delete and recreate the domain?
In the Plesk 7.5.3 control panel, click on Clients, click on the Client who owns the domain currently.
Put a checkmark in the box at the end of the line showing the domain you want to transfer, then click on the link above which says "Change Owner". Pick the new Client.
Always make a full verified backup of your server before making changes, it's just good sense!
Thanks so much for your help! I had to upgrade Plesk to v7.5.3 to get the necessary feature, which was easy enough, and then everything went flawlessly. I did discover that I had to restart httpd for it to recognize changes.