1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Move Plesk to new server

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by weverette, Mar 4, 2008.

1. weverette

weverette Guest

Is it possible to move my Plesk License to a new server? I can find no info on the website regarding this.

2. pdws

pdws Guest

Sure, you need to request the license file from Parallels (in case you purchased from them) or the company you purchased from and you'll be sent the file which should be uploaded:
    Open the License Management screen in Plesk: Server > License Management > Upload Key and enter the path to the key file that you saved on your local machine or click Browse to locate it.

Select the Replace the currently installed license key with the selected one check box to confirm that you really want to replace the current license key with the new one. (if this check box is not selected, the new license key will not be installed and installation will be aborted).

If you purchased from Parallels you may request the key at:

https://register.swsoft.com/support/online_sales/form.php/

Cheers,