• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

MS SQL activation gives php error page

T

Tigr

After re installing plesk 7 for windows for the third time (which is what plesk support said to do) I still get the same error.

When trying to input the sa username and password for the server settings I get :

There is need to implement utility for creating/modification users.
0: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\database_mssql.inc:383 psaerror(string "There is need to implement utility for creating/modification users.")
1: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\class.DataBase.php3:498 database_mssql->changelogin(string "sa", boolean true, string "passwordt")
2: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\class.DatabasesAccess.php:150 database::changelogin(string "mssql", string "sa", boolean true, string "password")
3: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\htdocs\server\databases.php:41 databasesaccess->update()

Anyone able to help on this? Im more familiar with the unix plesk than windows.

Thanks
Matt

Yeah have installed SP3 for SQL . But I think at this point the only choice will be reinstall.

thanks for the guide

Tigr,

Reinstall Plesk and Windows again will not give you any changes at all, I think there is a bug in the 7.03 updater. I have the same error when trying to activate MSSQL and I also reinstalled fresh Plesk and Windows 2003 STD maybe 5 times and still the same error.

So please developers, please go ahead and confirm that this is a BUG or maybe ther eis a special setting needed for the updater to be installed on the server.

Regards,
Henry

it seems to be an error of plesk . I tries to find out why.
it looks thaht is the first sa password not set correct. i try shortle to set sa to none password - same failure.
somthing is wrong in the mysql datapase "psa" for user sa.

this is not the first thread about this, i think you should just give up and say 7.0.3 was a bad update for now until they plesk fixes it

to fix the problem:

with mysqlcc (from mysql.org) run sqlscript in misc:

insert into misc (param,val) values
('mssql_admin_login','sa'),
('mssql_admin_passwd','password');

password to your password

when not exist also

insert into misc (param,val) values
('MSSQLServer','localhost');

Could you explain it to me : Step-Be Step how to have it fixed please?

Regards

you just put the insert statements in a file

then write mysqlcc filename I think (otherwise consult help for the command)

download from www.mysql.org mysqlcc and install it.

start mysqlcc and connect to localserver with your plesk username and password.
select database psa then select table misc
push icon sql - copy paste my script - press icon execute "!".

I am also receiving this error while trying to connect PLESK 7 for WINDOWS to MS SQL...

There is need to implement utility for creating/modification users.
0: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\database_mssql.inc:383 psaerror(string "There is need to implement utility for creating/modification users.")
1: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\class.DataBase.php3:498 database_mssql->changelogin(string "sa", boolean true, string "aetaXef5")
2: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\class.DatabasesAccess.php:150 database::changelogin(string "mssql", string "sa", boolean true, string "aetaXef5")
3: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\htdocs\server\databases.php:41 databasesaccess->update()

The instruction you gave were unclear to me since I have no experience with this stuff what so ever.

is there any way to get some further help with this.

thank you guys!

Back