1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

MSSQL database can't delete :(

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by doggy8088, May 27, 2004.

1. doggy8088

doggy8088 Guest

Hi,

I created a database name "a-win" but I can't delete it. The domain is locked also, I can't delete it. Does anyone know how to solve it?

The error message below:

Unable to query: Line 1: Incorrect syntax near '-'.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    0: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\database_mssql.inc:136 psaerror(string "Unable to query: Line 1: Incorrect syntax near '-'.")
    1: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\class.DataBase.php3:219 database_mssql->remove()
    2: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\class.DataBasesList.php3:126 database->remove()
    3: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\htdocs\domains\databases\db.php3:107 databaseslist->remove(array)

2. mazeman

mazeman Guest

Same thing here, I had to disable all MSSQL features on Plesk, they dont work correctly.

3. doggy8088

doggy8088 Guest

Does anyone can solve this problem??