• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

MTA MailEnable Stop work

R

RPerez

My MailEnable Email Server Stop work.

Errors:
1)The MailEnable Mail Transfer Agent service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 23 time(s).

2) Reporting queued error: faulting application MEMTA.exe, version 1.0.0.53, faulting module ntdll.dll, version 5.2.3790.3959, fault address 0x0002caa2.

Hi, we had similar problem some weeks ago - try stopping the Bayesian filter and maybe the blacklisting check - then see if there is a mail stuck in the MTA ques or in the SMTP ques..

If a mail is stuck - remove it and restart all services etc.

That cured our MTA

WE run ME3.50 Pro but it is most likely the same problem on other versions - MailEnable is checking the problem right now...

The support team of MailEnable suggested the installation of the latest version of MailEnable Professional (3.5), after installing the MTA again function normally.

It is the tip for all who have the same problem with the combination Windows 2003 Server Std R2, MailEnable Professional 3.14 and Plesk 8.4 for Windows.

Thank you,

Rogerio Perez

I have similiar issue with plesk 8.2 /me 1.983

Reporting queued error: faulting application MEMTA.EXE, version 1.0.0.49, faulting module ntdll.dll, version 5.2.3790.3959, fault address 0x0004af4d.

Dear Supporter
when i try to login to my control panel, it want me to choose an application for my Mail Server. in the list of applications it's just MailEnable activated. but when i select it, after few minutes it shown me an ERROR message about " Set default component falied: defpackagemng failed: Cluster notification provider not loaded
Cluster notification provider not loaded
Execute mchk.exe failed: Cluster notification provider not loaded
Cluster notification provider not loaded
MEAOPO.postoffice.addpostoffice failed for name ....... [.......] "

Some service categories contain invalid selection, or no selection were made.

Back