• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Multiple Drives

C

colin6

Hi...

When i create one domain, plesk puts it on the C:\

The C: is too small and I want to host websites on another Drive.

How i can configure to put the new domain in a different partition?

Example M:\webpage

The only thing that I found was that in IIS, under websites -> Properties -> Home Directories Tab you can specify a Local Path. I changed the path to another directory but it did not load the index.html file that I put in that directory.

Can anyone help?

Thanks

Colin

There was a downloadable tool that allowed you to stipulate where you wanted the website (vhosts folder) to be located. Not sure where this link is now, howver try in your Programs > SwSoft (or plesk) program list.
Good luck.

Originally posted by addstravel
There was a downloadable tool that allowed you to stipulate where you wanted the website (vhosts folder) to be located. Not sure where this link is now, howver try in your Programs > SwSoft (or plesk) program list.
Good luck.

Do you know the name of the tool?

Hi,
Unable to see this in the utilities or download section... I saw this utility when I migrated from 6.5 to 7, so maybe it was the migration tool on the utilities page?
Sorry, cant be more helpful.

Back