1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Multiple Drives

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by colin6, Jan 11, 2005.

1. colin6

colin6 Guest

Hi...

When i create one domain, plesk puts it on the C:\

The C: is too small and I want to host websites on another Drive.

How i can configure to put the new domain in a different partition?

Example M:\webpage

The only thing that I found was that in IIS, under websites -> Properties -> Home Directories Tab you can specify a Local Path. I changed the path to another directory but it did not load the index.html file that I put in that directory.

Can anyone help?

Thanks

Colin

2. addstravel

addstravel Guest

There was a downloadable tool that allowed you to stipulate where you wanted the website (vhosts folder) to be located. Not sure where this link is now, howver try in your Programs > SwSoft (or plesk) program list.
    Good luck.

3. colin6

colin6 Guest

Do you know the name of the tool?

4. addstravel

addstravel Guest

Hi,
    Unable to see this in the utilities or download section... I saw this utility when I migrated from 6.5 to 7, so maybe it was the migration tool on the utilities page?
    Sorry, cant be more helpful.