• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question My code is not working proper but when I test it on my computer it works normal. What caused that?

Abaviawe

New Pleskian
Some of my web pages are not working properly for instance if I want to compare tow variables like if 2==2 return true, it will rather return false but if I run the code on my computer it works normal. What might have cause to this?

There could be several reasons why your code is not working properly when run outside of your computer. It could be due to differences in hardware, software versions, or configuration settings. Additionally, there could be network or server-related issues that are impacting the functionality of your code. It's important to thoroughly test your code in various environments and address any compatibility issues that arise.

I am curious about this PHP condition that returns true on the home computer and false on the server. Can you share it with us?

Platform differences, responsive design challenges, browser compatibility, network issues, debugging/logging, and version compatibility are all factors to consider.

There could be a few justifications for why your code isn't working as expected when run beyond your PC. It very well may be because of contrasts in equipment, programming forms, or arrangement settings. Furthermore, there could be organization or server-related issues that are influencing the usefulness of your code. It's critical to completely test your code in different conditions and address any similarity gives that emerge.

Hello this is Gulshan Negi
Well, when web pages don't work properly, it's important to think about several things, especially when comparing variables that lead to unexpected results. These include browser compatibility, caching issues, JavaScript errors, external dependencies, server-side configuration, and code deployment problems.
Additionally, it is essential to thoroughly examine your code for logical mistakes or inconsistencies that could cause unexpected behavior. By addressing these potential causes, you can improve the functionality and performance of your web pages.
Thanks

Back