• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved My server can not handle anything when I start the Plesk Control Panel Service

Duy nguyen

New Pleskian
Hi.
I'm running plesk 11 on windows 2008r2. My server can not handle anything when I start the Plesk Control Panel Service. Can the support team help me fix this problem? My key expires when I Retrieve keys then the system hangs. I ran the PP Reconfigurator to fix the service but the system should not do anything.
Thank you!

Thanks m3lezZ .
I send error log. My system crashed at 11h30pm on 16/8/2018 to 7h25AM on 17/8/2018.
Server hangs and should be press the power button to turn off. Then start the server, log to the system hangs immediately. I have to enter safe mode to stop the Plesk Control Panel Service and set the manual mode but do not start this service.
I run Plesk's PP Reconfigure to fix but the system hangs.
Currently I can not access https: // ip: 8443 because after I run PP Reconfigure failed, error username and password of psaadm.

Attachments

• PleskServiceManager.zip
    138.9 KB · Views: 7
Hi m3lezZ .
I'm sorry, I can not find the repair tool in windows. You can guide me how to run plesk repair. (I'm using plesk 11).
Thanks!

Attachments

• bin.png
    bin.png
    42.1 KB · Views: 1
Restore MSSQL,
Reconfigure MSSQL Webadmin:
Code:
"%plesk_cli%/repair" --reconfigure-mssql-webadmin-site
"%plesk_cli%/repair" --update-mssql-users-permissions
Recreate domains in IIS Web server:
Code:
"%plesk_bin%\websrvmng.exe" --reconfigure-all
Reconfigure FTP:
Code:
"%plesk_bin%\ftpmng.exe" --reconfigure-all
Reconfigure Mail server:
Code:
"%plesk_bin%\mchk.exe" --all --fix=all
Update DNS zones:
Code:
"%plesk_bin%\dnsmng.exe" update *

Hi.
I ran the command "%plesk_bin%"\\websrvmng.exe --configure-plesk-website to configure the PleskControlPanel service but the error:

The system cannot find the file specified. (Error code 2) at Unable to connect t
o pipe \\.\pipe\P_6dfd4e32-678d-4e55-acd8-a41f9e1e4399
at (Con::ClientOverlappedPipe::create line 502)
at get shared instance of PleskSrvClient(PleskSrvClient::getInstance line 268
)
at execute console command --configure-plesk-website(vconsoleapp::start line
132)
at execute D:\SetupProgram\Plesk11\admin\bin \\websrvmng.exe --configure-ples
k-website(vconsoleapp::run line 143)

Thank you support.

Hi.
I fixed my mistake.
I ran the command: net stop plesksrv /Y && net start plesksrv && net start poppassd
he system does not hang anymore, then I do PP Reconfigurator - Repair Plesk Installation - Check Plesk Service.
Thanks for your support!

Back