• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

My web site are not accessible

DilanR

New Pleskian
Hi, every time Plesk does an auto update I get some issues with my website. For a fully functional server and hosting suddenly I got message that port 80 is closed. I contacted my server admin and they say this is Plesk issue and the can not help me. So I hope I can get some help here to fix this issue. The Plesk version says

OS Debian 6.0.5
Panel version 11.0.9 Update #28
The system is up-to-date; last checked at Dec 4, 2012 08:46 AM

Which mean right after latest update I got this issue. My web site are not accessible such as http://koyauniversity.org

I have restarted the server, but it did not help and I got this red error after restart

New files of configuration for Apache web server were not built due to errors in configuration templates: apache2: Syntax error on line 230 of /etc/apache2/apache2.conf: Syntax error on line 5 of /etc/apache2/sites-enabled/library: Could not open configuration file /etc/koha/apache-shared.conf: No such file or directory . The detailed error message was e-mailed to you, so please check the e-mail, fix the errors, and click here to retry generating broken configuration or click here to retry generating of all configurations.

I can see that web server has stopped and when I click to run it gives me error that
/etc/init.d/apache2 failed to start

Please help to get my sites back online!

Last edited:
Back