• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

mysql db privileges

P

pezzolino

Guest
Can anyone please help me.. Im a newbe here.

When I create database and a database user, that user has no privileges on the particular database.
It's strange because ist bean created with Plesk and it would be normal to have at least some privileges.

I can't find the way to chgange the privlieges with phpMyAdmin. Is it possible to login as root (admin) on phpmyadmin. ?

Thanx in andvance....

I'm Using:
Plesk 7.5.1
mysql 3.23.58-9.1
phpMyAdmin 2.6.0-pl3
 
jup, install phpmyadmin in a serperate folder (I created a subdomain for it)

configure it to use http for login (check config.php.inc) and log in with your plesk admin account.
 
Back
Top