• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue ndr address from perl

varcarme

New Pleskian
I have a subscription, called say domain1.com with domain2.com as part of its subscriotion.

I am sending an email from domain2.com using perl. Most of the emails are sent OK, but some are bouncing particularly the ones going to gmail addresses.

These "bounced" emails have a couple of messages in the mail log. The 1st message shows a bounce message which I assume is produced during the message delivery between my server and google. The second message is an error that looks like a ndr. it says:

to=<[email protected]>, relay=aspmx.l.google.com[66.102.1.27]:25, delay=0.19, delays=0.01/0.01/0.14/0.04, dsn=5.1.1, status=bounced (host aspmx.l.google.com[66.102.1.27] said: 550-5.1.1

Is it possible to change this so that I specify the address that the ndr is sent to. I dont want domain1 on the ndr as the script is running on domain2's web site.

Back