• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Need help using the api php lib plesk

Valentin Rgt

New Pleskian
FR

Bonjour,

Actuellement, j'essaie de comprendre comment la Plesk API PHP LIB fonctionne... Malheureusement sur le github il y a 3 lignes d'explications et après démerder vous.... Quelqu'un serait en mesure de m'aider pour gérer cette librairie php plesk sur mon site svp ?

Cordialement,

----

EN

Hello,

Currently, I'm trying to understand how the PHP Plesk PHP LIB works ... Unfortunately on the github there are 3 lines of explanations and after demerder you .... Someone would be able to help me to manage this php plesk library on my site please?

Regards,

Hi,

You are a genius you read in my thoughts (joy).

Yes indeed it is well "plesk / api-php-lib" currently I try to make a delivery system in PHP with the doc but we are only explained how to create the customer account on plesk ... After hours of research I did not find and I told you that I also did not understand and did not find what I'm looking for on the doc plesk ...

I would like to make sure that if the user is already created, it returns to me that I have to look for the user with such ID in order to be able to give a service to him. Except I do not know how to do, because I did not find anything on the documentation (End a few explanatory)

I have also done a tour on the discord Plesk but no answer unfortunately ...

Hi,

Well done, I never thought to go see the test folder if there was an example of provided. Cow, you've just saved me a crazy time! I was looking for more than 3 days.

By cons I do how to create the domain on plesk according to the template "service plan" because on the page he talks about webspace but that's not what I have to use.

Back