• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Need urgent help with Plesk

dalkol

Basic Pleskian
Hello

I have SSD 100gb and where i have installed Plesk, did not see that had not free space. How can i increase space? Now my website and plesk is crashed totally.

Here is error from when i try to acces plesk admin;

ERROR: Plesk\Exception\Database: DB query failed: SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1 Can't create/write to file '/var/tmp/#sql_49c_0.MAI' (Errcode: 28), query was: DESCRIBE `sessions`

Additionally, an exception has occurred while trying to report this error: Zend_Exception
No entry is registered for key 'translate' (Mysql.php:53)

And here is when i try to repair.

Error occured while sending feedback. HTTP code returned: 502
PHP Warning: touch(): Unable to create file /var/log/plesk/repair-20170527-091304.log because No space left on device; File: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/Repair/Output.php, Line: 408

PHP Warning: chmod(): No such file or directory; File: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/Repair/Output.php, Line: 409

PHP Warning: chown(): No such file or directory; File: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/Repair/Output.php, Line: 410

"/var/log/plesk/repair-20170527-091304.log" cannot be opened with mode "a"
exit status 3

Please, help me

Back