• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Never in my 25 yrs as a professional have I encountered a company so difficult to get support from!!

Khoi_Nguyen

New Pleskian
my plesk 12.5.30 is completely useless. I've tried everything yet every domain either returns 502 or 504 error. I've tried everything in your knowledge base. from running these
/usr/local/psa/admin/bin/httpdmng --reconfigure-all

/usr/local/psa/bootstrapper/pp12.5.30-bootstrapper/bootstrapper.sh repair

to change php versions to change from fpm to cgi. nothing works.

I got to submit a ticket and put call level as call me 24x7 and ticket severity as one. yet it won't submit and tells me it needs a phone number. i have put in a god damn number 100 times and it won't accept it.

I try9 to call and put it my license number and it tells me my license is invalid.

I ****ing hate this company and plesk for it's shitty support. You sell something enterprise where things can be very mission critical yet i can't get any support on any channel. Server has been down 24 hours"!!@

Back