• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue New configuration files for the Apache web server were not created due to the errors in configuratio

aknobbe

New Pleskian
New configuration files for the Apache web server were not created due to the errors in configuration templates: Template processing failed: file = /usr/local/psa/admin/conf/templates/default/domainWebmail.php, error = Template_Exception: Empty content was provided for config file /etc/httpd/conf/plesk.conf.d/webmails/roundcube/testenmetmij.nl_webmail.conf file: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/Template/Writer/Webserver/Abstract.php line: 47 code: 0. Detailed error descriptions were sent to you by email. Please resolve the issues and click here to generate broken configuration files once again or here to generate all configuration files. See the details in Configuration Troubleshooter

When i create a new account and hosting directly in plesk than i have no issue at all.

I have already contacted Wefact and they ask me to contact plesk because they tell me it is api related.

Sorry, this is when i create a hosting account from Wefact Hosting and that works with the API of Plesk panel.

Back