• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved New configuration files for the Apache web server were not created

jammer

New Pleskian
New configuration files for the Apache web server were not created due to the errors in configuration templates: nginx: [emerg] "proxy_read_timeout" directive is duplicate in /var/www/vhosts/system/3denterprize.ca/conf/vhost_nginx.conf:1 nginx: configuration file /etc/nginx/nginx.conf test failed. Detailed error descriptions were sent to you by email.

I just upgraded my version of PHP and I think it has something to do with this error. Can anyone lead me to the correct fix for this problem?

Thanks!

Hi, emails fail to send or receive, and this morning I got this error message on the welcome screen: "New configuration files for the Apache web server were not created due to the errors in configuration templates: /usr/sbin/nginx: /lib/libssl.so.1.1: version `OPENSSL_1_1_1' not found (required by /usr/sbin/nginx). Detailed error descriptions were sent to you by email. Please resolve the issues and click here to generate broken configuration files once again or here to generate all configuration files. See the details in Configuration Troubleshooter"

I can use webmail but in my Mac desktop I cannot send or receive emails. Could you please help me solve this issue?

Thanks,
Jorge B.

Hi, emails fail to send or receive, and this morning I got this error message on the welcome screen: "New configuration files for the Apache web server were not created due to the errors in configuration templates: /usr/sbin/nginx: /lib/libssl.so.1.1: version `OPENSSL_1_1_1' not found (required by /usr/sbin/nginx). Detailed error descriptions were sent to you by email. Please resolve the issues and click here to generate broken configuration files once again or here to generate all configuration files. See the details in Configuration Troubleshooter"

I can use webmail but in my Mac desktop I cannot send or receive emails. Could you please help me solve this issue?

Thanks,
Jorge B.

Hi,

Can you please start a new thread? This one is already solved.

Back