• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

New Skin for Plesk 12

IgorG

Plesk addicted!
Plesk Certified Professional
We’ve always strived to keep Plesk visually modern and pleasant for users, so we have created a new additional skin for Plesk 12. We would love to hear your opinion on this skin, as we’re evaluating it as a possible replacement for current default Plesk skin.

Please go to this page and participate in our survey.

Thank you for cooperation!

Last edited:
What do u mean ?

You have to do the following
Code:
wget http://download1.parallels.com/Plesk/PP12/BrandingThemes/parallels_plesk_panel_12.0_heavy_metal_theme.zip
/usr/local/psa/bin/branding_theme -i -vendor admin -source parallels_plesk_panel_12.0_heavy_metal_theme.zip

As I wrote in the survey, it is a great work, I like it and made it "my" skin.
Font sizes in the main frame (headlines and text) should be smaller or, even better, editable.

The latest version of this skin is available to download here. This version includes some bug fixes and improvements, new icon set and Retina support.

Soon we're going to publish extension in Plesk to install this skin directly in UI, and there will be no need to use command line.

Not sure where best to report bugs in a beta theme, but the Health Monitoring images are shrunk to 16px wide by the css ".t-collapsible img"

Suggestion: Webspaces should be a tab to a page with a table of webspace where if you click on the domain name it takes you to the Websites&Domains page of that webspace. The webspace config should be a link on the right. Just what I think after using alot of VPSs with multiple webspaces, I feel it would improve workflow.

Back