• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

New Template...it's possibile?

StudioC

New Pleskian
Hello to everyone!
I'm ushering in these days in the world of Presence Builder!
It's a product that has potential in several ways, but one thing I have not understand: can i create from scratch a new template and then import it from existing ones? Or do I have to limit myself to change the defaults, and adding the CSS in the metadata field?
Thank you and sorry for my bad english! :)

Hi there!

Could you specify what do you mean - site templates, special designs templates or ..? :)

As server administrator you able to create and add new site templates, special designs and any other WPB resources. As end customer you can use Special Designs Import/Export feature...
Please tell me if you have any questions.

Hi there!

Could you specify what do you mean - site templates, special designs templates or ..? :)

As server administrator you able to create and add new site templates, special designs and any other WPB resources. As end customer you can use Special Designs Import/Export feature...
Please tell me if you have any questions.

Hi Egor and thanks for your reply!
I am the server administrator, and I would understand if it is possible to create / import template in WPB, so that customers have more choice with design created by me, in addition to the great base that already offers WPB.
I hope I explained myself ... :)

Back